GAA NATIONAL CLUB DRAW 2018
The GAA National Club Draw has raised over €3.6m for clubs in the 2016/2017 National Club Draw. The sole purpose of the Draw is to assist in Club’s drive to raise much needed funds to aid in the development and the promotion of our games.
All tickets have now been distributed to the County Liaison Officers (CLO). Please co-ordinate with your CLO to arrange collection. Attached are this year’s CLO contact details.
The benefits of taking part:
· The Draw is an opportunity for your club to raise up to €20,000.
· Your club will retain all the proceeds raised through the sale of tickets.
· All prizes are provided by Ard Chomhairle.
CLUB SPECIFIC DRAW
This is a draw where the Club itself can win great prizes. The details are as follows:
· A draw will be done for all Counties whereby 3 Clubs will receive a prize of €5,000.
· A draw will be done per County whereby 1 Club in each County will receive a prize of €1,000.
· The Club with the highest ticket sales in each Province will receive a prize of €1,000.
How do Club’s qualify for the club specific draw? `
· Sell a minimum of 200 tickets
· Record all sold tickets on the online ticket recording system. www.gaa.ie/ncdticketsystem
· Account for all funds raised in the club’s accounts – i.e. amount shown in club income should correspond with the total amount of ticket sales recorded.
· Finally, all National Club Draw terms and conditions must be adhered to.
· Last orders for additional tickets ahead of the Christmas Holidays should be submitted by Friday 15th December 2017.
· Additional tickets can be requested up until Thursday 1st February 2018.
· Tickets (sold/unsold) must be returned to YOUR County Liaison Officer by Thursday 8th February 2018. Contact details for your respective NCD County Liaison Officer(s) are attached. Tickets should not be sent directly to Croke Park.
· All sold tickets must be registered on the online ticket recording system before they are returned to your NCD County Liaison Officer. Please note that tickets not entered on the online system will not be entered in the Draw. You can confirm your club’s login credentials from your County Liaison Officer or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
· Full information, terms and conditions, in relation to the Draw including the link to the online ticket recording system and the relevant support contact details can be found at www.gaa.ie/nationclubdraw
· Please remember that clubs are not permitted to purchase tickets in their own club name or to give away free tickets for any purposes.
We wish your club the very best of luck in the 2018 Draw!