Covid-19 Club Grant
Louth Local Sports Partnership are delighted to inform you that we are launching a Covid-19 Small Grant Scheme of up to €1500.00 per club to help and enable Sporting Clubs and Groups reopen.
The Covid-19 Grant Scheme is part of a programme from the Government of Ireland, implemented through Sport Ireland and its network of Local Sports Partnership to support the sports sector in response to the Covid-19 crisis.
Who can apply?
• Sports and Physical Activity Clubs affiliated to an NGB
• Other sport and physical activity clubs
• Community Groups who provide sport and physical activity opportunities to their members
What can be applied for?
• COVID-19 Related Costs for Hygiene Consumables (E.g. Hand sanitizer, soap, face masks, gloves etc.)
• COVID-19 Related Infrastructure Costs (E.g. Plexiglass screens, wall mounted dispensers, signage)
• COVID-19 Related venue/equipment cleaning costs
• Increased venue hire costs to comply with social distancing
• COVID-19 Related Volunteer Training Costs
• COVID-19 Related Staff Training Costs
• Additional Registration/ Event Management Costs (E.g. admin or IT costs to manage self-declarations)
The Closing Date to apply is Tuesday 1st September 2020 at 3pm. The Grant Guidelines and application form are: Click here to apply
For any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact